About Taiwan City
Taiwan City is the ideal place to have great Asian food in a trendy but relaxed setting. The ambience is cheerful, and so is the interior.
Taiwan City offers buffet-style eating as well as alfresco dining. Here you will enjoy delicious seafood, traditional Chinese dishes, awesome sushi combinations and much more. Try the vegetable spring rolls served with a sweet chilli and garlic sauce and the traditional favourite, sweet and sour chicken or pork. Their pan-fried pork dumplings are a must and with desserts like chocolate spring rolls and ice cream you simply can't go wrong.
The quality of the food is top notch and the prices extremely reasonable. The restaurant is also family friendly and provides a great venue for private functions. Taiwan City is open seven days a week from 11am until 10pm.
Directions to Taiwan CityFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Head west and merge onto Airport Approach Road;
• Follow the road and after 1.6 km, merge onto Settlers Way/N2 via the ramp to Cape Town;
• Travel for 9.4 km and take exit 9 to merge onto the M5 towards the N1/Milnerton;
• After 3.6 km, take the exit to Table Bay Boulevard/N1 towards Paarl and keep left at the fork;
• Continue to follow the road towards Century City Drive and after 800 m, keep left at the fork;
• Turn slightly left onto Century City Drive and after 170 m, turn left onto Century City Drive;
• After 400 m, turn right and follow the road towards Canal Walk Shopping Centre.
Accommodation near Taiwan City
Taiwan City Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling