About Blacksmith Museum
The original blacksmith at Ann's Villa, established in 1855 is now a registered museum. It was an essential stop for wagons after they had traversed the Zuurberg Pass. Virtually all the original tools are on display. Comprehensive guided tours are offered.
Accommodation near Blacksmith Museum
Blacksmith Museum Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling