Afribode Acacia Place
Cape Town City Centre
About Afribode Acacia Place
Acacia Place is a beautiful one-bedroom loft apartment with long lean art-deco windows and fresh, peaceful decoration. It offers cosmopolitan living at its best, where clean lines and modern furniture create a gorgeous city pad in the centre of Cape town .
It's right in the heart of Cape Town’s lively and historic CBD in the outstanding art-deco Mutual Heights building. The vibrant energy of Cape Town is immediately palpable as you walk to easily tourist sites like Greenmarket Square, Company's Gardens, Slave Lodge, SA Museum, Cape Malay Quarter and loads of restaurants.
The bedroom is on a mezzanine level with a queen-size bed and balcony overlooking the lounge. The apartment has a comfortable open-plan living area with DStv, Free Wifi, a fully equipped kitchen with laundry facilities and a bathroom with a separate shower and bath. Linen, towels and some toiletries are provided.
Secure under-cover parking comes with this apartment (a fantastic bonus in a city where parking is difficult!) and a rooftop swimming pool, both accessed by a cool skywalk between two city buildings. There's 24-hour security and free access to on-site gym equipment. Airport transfers and tours can be also arranged at an additional cost.
TOP TEN REASONS TO STAY AT ACACIA PLACE
1. Walk to restaurants, cafés & tourist attractions
2. Safe and secure with private parking
3. Free Wifi
4. Professionally managed and spotlessly clean with personal Meet & Greet
5. 5-mins drive to Table Mountain and V&A Waterfront
6. Original parquet floors and high-ceiling art deco architecture
7. Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine
8. Loft bedroom with queen-size bed
9. Bath and shower
10. TV with satellite channels
Afribode Acacia Place Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling