About Afribode AfriNest
Afrinest two-bedroom Cape Town city apartment is inspired by Africa. This is not the Africa of khaki and neutrals but rather of vibrant reds, blues and oranges.
It's situated right in the heart of Cape Town’s lively and historic CBD in the outstanding art-deco Mutual Heights building. A unique internal feature of the building is a huge light-filled inner atrium with apartments clustered around it. Afrinest faces this inner hallway and as such does not have exterior windows.
Afrinest has two bedrooms set on two levels, one with twin beds and the other with a queen-size bed. On the lower level is the open plan lounge and dining area with fully equipped kitchen including a washing machine, plus the twin bedded room and the bathroom with bath and shower. The queen-size loft bedroom is upstairs, with a balcony to look down over the lounge. AfriNest has a large TV with international channels and Free Wifi.
10-Point Facilities Summary
1. Spotlessly clean
3. Safe secure inside parking
4. Swimming pool in adjacent building
5. 2 bedrooms; twin and queen beds
6. Self-catering kitchen with washing machine
7. Walk to restaurants, cafés & tourist attractions
8. Safe, Iron & board, Hairdryer, Towels, Bathroom amenities
9. Original parquet floors and high-ceiling art deco architecture
10. Personal Meet & Greet and Checkout
Reviews for Afribode AfriNest1 guest review Reviews of
5 out of 5 stars
Afribode AfriNest Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling