About AM Lodge
Booking Summary [Edit]
Need more information?
Want to Book this Property?
About AM Lodge
AM Lodge is an exclusive, award winning, five-star lodge that is situated in the Hoedspruit, Limpopo, South Africa. With exclusive all-inclusive packages, AM Lodge offers an intimate African experience to individuals or families of all ages who are looking to emerge their senses into the African Heartbeat. This luxury lodge hosts a maximum of 22 guests in the utmost luxury and style. Six suites offer complete seclusion as well as private and stunning views. Two completely secluded suites with private plunge pools provide an even more exclusive luxury African safari experience. A self-contained AM Villa, a few minutes’ drive from the main lodge is the perfect option for families or groups. AM Villa can accommodate 6 guests in three en suite bedrooms with its own private chef, private butler, private vehicle, as well as private dining and sitting areas with a magnificent outlook onto the bush over the Klaserie Dam.AM Lodge will tailor-make a guest’s itinerary experience while offering world-class accommodation, experiential dining, big 5 experiences, bush walks, game drives, as well as world-class spa and gym facilities.AM Lodge is home to AM Spa – Hoedspruit which has been crowned as the global winner of the World Luxury Spa Awards 2016 within the Luxury Safari Spa division. The lodge has also been awarded as the continent winner of the World Luxury Hotel Awards 2016 within the Luxury Bush Lodge category as well as the Provincial winner for the Lilizela Tourism Awards 2016 Best Lodge in Limpopo awards. The property is located on a private reserve in the Klaserie region at the border of the Limpopo and Mpumalanga provinces, approximately 4.5 hours’ drive from Johannesburg, or 15 minutes from Eastgate airport at Hoedspruit which offers direct flights from Johannesburg and Cape Town.
- Airport Shuttle
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV*
- Credit Card Facilities
- Room Service
- Conference Venues
- Restaurant on Premises
- Parking on Premises
- 5 Stars - Tourism Grading Council of South Africa
Safari: During your stay at AM Lodge, these activities are complimentary: a Bush Walk, a game drive,a boat cruise at Klaserie Dam, and entrance to the Kapama Cheetah Project.
Spa: We offer wonderfully pampering spa packages in our two double treatment rooms, or our bush treatment room, and guests can also use our Jacuzzi, juice bar and relaxation lounge.
Conference Venues: Conferencing can be arranged.
Family friendly: AM Villa is perfect for families as it has a low fence surrounding the villa.
Romantic: With the exclusivity of the suites, makes it the ideal lodge for that romantic getaway.
• Quoted in Rand (ZAR), subject to change and inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) at 14%
• Inclusive of the Tourism Levy
ACCOMODATION AT AM LODGE INCLUDES:
· All meals
· A Selection of beverages which includes; local beers, AM Lodge House Wines, soft drinks, mineral waters, teas and coffee
· Twice daily open safaris on AM Reserve, Walking Safaris and Star Gazing
· Complimentary once daily open safari on the Manyeleti Game Reserve – adjacent to the Kruger National Park
· Complimentary visit to Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
· Exclusive Use of our Gym Facility located at AM Lodge Spa
· Laundry Service
· Uncapped Wi-Fi throughout AM Lodge
· Complimentary Spa Voucher to the value of R 500 per adult, per stay which can be redeemed at AM Lodge Spa
· Return road transfers between AM Lodge and Eastgate Airport [HDS]
Should you have any queries or require any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
ACCOMMODATION AT AM VILLA INCLUDES:
• Accommodation for a maximum of 6 Adults or Children
• All meals and beverages [including local beers, house wines, soft drinks, mineral waters, teas and coffee]
• Laundry Service
• Private guide, house host, chef and house staff
• Private open Land Rover Safaris [1 vehicle for up to 6 guests], walking safaris,
• Exclusive Use of our Gym Facility at AM Lodge
• Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout AM Villa
• Return road transfers between AM Villa and Eastgate Airport [HDS]
*Please note that guests wishing to check in before 14h00 and/or check out after 11h00 are required to book an additional night at the Day Use Rate.
• Premium wines, spirits, liqueurs and French Champagne
• Telephone calls
• Spa treatments
• Certain Special Meal Requirements
• Laundry & Valet Services
• Children aged 10 years and older are welcome at AM Lodge
• Children of all ages are welcome at AM Villa
• Infants under the age of 2 years will be accommodated free of charge.
• Children aged 03 – 16 years will be accommodated at 50% of the adult rate when sharing a Luxury Suite or a Superior with 1 Adult or 1 Child.
• Children accommodated in their own suite will attract the full adult rate.
• In the interest of safety, participation of children in game activities is at the discretion of the guide.
A supplement of 50% of the adult rate will be added
• AM Lodge may be accessed with direct scheduled flights with SA Express from Johannesburg or Cape Town
• AM Lodge may also be accessed directly by way of the AM Helicopter from Johannesburg – [Price on request] – or any other helicopter chartered
• A 50% Deposit is payable within 7 days of confirmation of reservation
• Final payment is due 30 days prior to date of travel
• Any incidental charges will be due upon check-out
• 0 – 30 Days Prior to Arrival – 100% Cancellation Fees are Applicable
• 31 – 60 Days Prior to Arrival – 50% Cancellation Fees are Applicable
• No Shows – 100% Cancellation Fees are Applicable
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling