ATKV - Buffelspoort
About ATKV - Buffelspoort
About ATKV - Buffelspoort
The Buffelspoort Holiday Resort is situated less than an hour's drive from Pretoria and Johannesburg, and only a short distance from the popular Sun City. This resort is the ideal family vacation spot with a wide selection of accommodation choices and activities to suit the whole family.
The resort offers self-catering accommodation in a selection of Rondawels, Flats, Tent Houses, Villas and Camping. The self-catering units are all well equipped and include comfortable beds. The large camp grounds have multiple ablution blocks, a communal kitchen, water points and braai facilities.
Activities at the resort cater not only for the children, but also to the adults. Relax in either the heated indoor and outdoor pools or the cold-water outdoor pools and Jacuzzis. The super-tube, trampolines and putt-putt will entertain the children for hours. There are also tennis courts, squash courts, and a games room with pool- and snooker tables.
Facilities on the premises include a restaurant with a takeaway section, a sports bar, a beauty salon and bottle store.
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Conference Venues
- Restaurant on Premises
- Parking on Premises
Golf: There is golf and adventure putt-putt at the resort.
Conference Venues: Conference packages are available on request.
Family friendly: The resort has a wide selection of facilities and activities for the whole family to enjoy.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates include 15% VAT and are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR).
- Rates may be changed without prior notice.
- Additional charges are payable in advance (via credit card payment) or upon arrival:
o An admin fee of R30 for one night bookings.
o An admin fee of R80 for two or more nights’ bookings.
o An admin fee of R145 for group bookings. Group bookings are considered when three or more accommodation units/camp stands are booked.
o The relevant entertainment fees applicable during certain peak periods.
o Additional fee of R120 per night for an extra adult, and R60 per night for an extra child (3 to 11 years). Only one additional person is allowed above the accommodation unit limit. This does not include a bed, mattress or bedding.
o One vehicle per accommodation unit/camp stand is included. Extra vehicle @ R55 per night.
- Additional charges valid until 28 February 2020.
- By paying you confirm that your dates and accommodation/camping type are correct.
- Check-in time for accommodation units and camp stands is from 14:00. Check-out time is at 10:00 for accommodation units and 13:00 for camp stands.
- Smoking in accommodation units are strictly prohibited.
- Accommodation units are serviced daily, except Fridays and Sundays.
- Guests using the camping facilities must please bring their own power pointer adaptor.
- The standard size of a camp stand is 7m x 7m.
- No pets are allowed, except guide dogs.
- If you are expecting visitors during your stay, it has to be arranged at reception during office hours.
- The guest limit is eight people per accommodation unit or camp stand.
- Day visit hours are from 08:00 to 18:00. No visitors will be allowed after 18:00.
- Own swimming towels and dishcloths must be provided.
- No music from motor vehicles or private sound systems/equipment is permitted at the resort.
- Please consider the other guests by keeping the noise levels as low as possible.
- Silence must be maintained between 23:00 and 07:00.
- No motorbikes or ATV four-wheelers are allowed at the resort.
- Only accepted swimwear is allowed.
- Please note that during our out of season midweeks, there may be conference and/or school groups at the resort. For more information in this regard, please contact reception.
- The restaurant hours are from 07:30 to 20:00.
- The principal member must be in attendance upon arrival, identified by his/her membership card and ID/passport.
- The principal member must be present during the entire stay at the resort.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling