Cannon Views House
About Cannon Views House
Beach house with sweeping sea & nature reserve views
A 2 minute walk from the beach and bordering the Woody Cape Nature Reserve (part of Greater Addo Elephant National Park), our home offers the beautiful surrounds of both ocean and coastal bush. Crashing waves can be heard in the stillness of the night, incredible birdlife greet the morning sun, and buck roam close by in the reserve. The unique location and elevation of the property allows each room to offer breath-taking views of this natural setting. There is no other like it in Cannon Rocks!
• a fully furnished spacious family-friendly holiday home
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, a dining area and fully equipped kitchen
• laundry room with washer & dryer (separate from the house)
• upstairs deck area
• an enclosed lush garden
• braai/BBQ area
• a tranquil setting (we are located on the quiet edge of the village)
We also have a cottage on our property (check out www.safarinow.com/go/cannon-views-cottage/)
Cannon Rocks is known for…
• close proximity to Kenton-on-Sea
• exquisite quiet & unspoilt beaches
• rolling sand dunes
• rock pools
• frequent visits from dolphins and whales
• amazing bird life
• historic landmarks (cannons, shipwreck, Diaz Cross)
Popular activities in the area include…
• kitesurfing (widely known as one of the best locations in the world)
• dune boarding
• bird watching
Other places of interest close to Cannon Rocks:
• Boknes – 6.6km, ±10 mins
• Port Alfred – 42.3kms, ±35 mins
• Grahamstown – 76.1km, ±1 hr
• Port Elizabeth – 133km, ±1 hr 30 mins
A minimum of a 14 night stay applies over the December holiday period.
A breakages deposit of R850 is payable before arrival and will be returned 2 days after departure if everything is in order.
Two children can be accommodated on a sleeper couch at an additional cost.
Please note we have a no pets policy and smoking is not permitted.
Cannon Views House Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling