Welcome to SafariNow. Get off your accommodation booking by paying with the voucher code before .

About Felsensicht Holiday Home

Superbly situated near Boulders Beach, Simon’s Town, with a 180° view of False Bay stretching from Muizenberg in the north, to Cape Point in the south. On a clear day there are views of Stellenbosch, Gordon’s Bay, Seal Island and Cape Hangklip. The house is a two minute walk from Fisherman's Beach (which has good boogie boarding or sea kayaking, depending on sea conditions) and a 20 minute walk from the world famous penguins. It is beautifully furnished and fully equipped with all mod conveniences. All necessary linen, cutlery, crockery, glassware, pots and pans etcetera are provided. Children are welcome. No smoking please.

We are able to accommodate up to six persons in two double rooms and one twin room. The accommodation is self-catering. A large double garage provides secure parking for two vehicles with additional storage area for beach equipment.

Red Button Internet hot-spots are installed throughout the house. Credit card vouchers can be purchased online in order to access this wireless network.

A complimentary cleaning service is provided once a week.

There are a variety of beaches to choose from, including beaches with quieter rock pools and lagoons for children. Exploring the rocks and boulders strewn along the coastline is a wonderfully rewarding activity. The following beaches range from 200 meter to two kilometres from Felsensicht: Fisherman’s Beach, Windmill Beach, Boulders Penguin Beach (only 800m away), Foxy Beach, Water’s Edge and Sea Forth Beach. Long Beach, Simon’s Town, is four kilometres from Felsensicht.

Please note: We still have availability for the 2010 Soccer World Cup (1 June 2010 to 31st July 2010).

  • Response Rate: 100%
  • Enquiry Response Time: 24 hours
  • Type: Self-catering
  • Sleeps: 6
  • Check-in: 2:30 PM
    Check-out: 10:00 AM
  • Reviews: 1 Reviews


  • Laundry Facilities*
  • Braai/Barbecue
  • Indoor Fireplace
  • Satellite TV*
  • Wi-Fi
  • Credit Card Facilities
  • Parking on Premises

Languages Spoken

  • English
  • German
  • Afrikaans
  • French
  • Italian
  • Austrian


  • 4 Stars - Tourism Grading Council of South Africa
  • AA Superior
* Please enquire for further details.

Important Information

Non-refundable deposit: 30% immediately to secure the booking.  Remaining 70% due 6 weeks prior to arrival.  "Breakages/loss" deposit requested.

Availability and pricing

Please enter dates to receive pricing
  • Felsensicht Self-Catering Holiday Home Felsensicht Self-Catering Holiday Home Sleeps 6 Includes: Self-catering Our 4 star self-catering holiday home has 2 double rooms (1 of which is en suite) & 1 twin room. We have a 2nd bathroom... see more
    • Adults

      Reviews for Felsensicht Holiday Home

      1 guest review Reviews of

      5 out of 5 stars
      5 star
      4 star
      3 star
      2 star
      1 star
      edith van duren-koenen, Netherlands
      19 August 2008

      There is only one word that belongs to this house.......perfect!!!

      Felsensicht Holiday Home Map

      Click to interact with the map
      Click to display the map
      Felsensicht Holiday Home is 3km from the centre of Simons Town , the nearest airport 30.7km (Cape Town International Airport).
      *Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling