About Metropole Hotel
About Metropole Hotel
Situated in Kampala, the capital city of Uganda, Metropole Hotel is a picture perfect destination amid Lake Victoria and the Nile River, one of the best watered regions of Africa.
The Metropole Hotel Kampala overlooks the Uganda Golf Course and is located within the premium localities of Kampala, also known as the city of 21 Hills. Metropole Hotel Kampala is the pioneer in using IP telephony infrastructure in the hospitality industry in Africa. It is also equipped with a high-speed wireless internet connection in all rooms and public areas.
Uganda is at a fairly constant altitude with mountains only in the east and west, while the bulk of the country is tropical with temperatures averaging about 26 degrees during days and 16 degree during nights. The highest peak is Mount Stanley that stands at 5109 meters in the Rwenzori Mountains.
- Airport Shuttle
- Wheelchair Enabled
- Laundry Facilities*
- Satellite TV*
- Credit Card Facilities
- Room Service
- Conference Venues
- Restaurant on Premises
- Parking on Premises
Conference Venues: The hotel has Seven Conference and Board rooms which can accommodate 8-120 each. The meeting hall is complemented by a wide spectrum of facilities which include conference equipment and arrangements can be made to cater for individual tastes.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The Room Rates are inclusive of breakfast and VAT (Value Added Tax) of 18% on the Room Tariff.
2. The check in is 1400 hours and check out time is 12 noon. Early check in and late check out is subject to availability.
3. Reservations are held until 1800 hours 7 days prior to arrival date, unless guaranteed. You may guarantee the bookings against the credit card details or a Purchase order.
4. In case of Cancellation, please notify the Hotel at least 72 hours prior to date of arrival. A non-arrival of the guest amounts to No-show. One night retention charges amounting to 01 night room tariff and applicable taxes will be levied for a Late Cancellation or a No-show.
5. Airport transfers are arranged at an additional cost of USD 35 inclusive of tax, one way per car Per Person, unless specified as above.
6. An 'Early Departure' fee of USD 50 per night is applicable if a departure date is proposed from the original departure date during the guest's stay.
7. Airport pick up reservation requires flight number and credit card guarantee. Cancellation received on the day of arrivals is subject to 100 % charge.
8. All Credit and Debit cards payment attract 3% Bank charges.
9. No charge for Children Under the age of 5 Years occupying the same room without an extra bed.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling