About @ Rosie's
Booking Summary [Edit]
Need more information?
Want to Book this Property?
About @ Rosie's
@ Rosie’s is located in Bloubergstrand in Cape Town. Guests are within walking distance of the beach and here they can go swimming, kitesurfing, and sunbathing.
There are ten rooms available on the premises. These range from en-suite double and twin rooms to small dormitories, twin and family budget rooms and an apartment. Guests are welcome to make use of the communal kitchen, dining room, and lounge. Wi-Fi Internet access is also available to all.
There are five parking bays available on the premises. Surf gear can be stored in a lock-up gear box.
- Parking on Premises
Beach: @ Rosie's looks out over Bloubergstrand and guests are within walking distance of the beach.
Please see hereby out pre-payment policy in order to confirm the booking:
In order for us to confirm the booking we need a prepayment. See hereby our terms & conditions applicable to payment:
The provision of services by @ Rosie's is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, @ Rosie's will refund the client in full within 30 days. A 50% deposit is payable on confirmation of your reservation. The remaining 50% is due on arrival. If booked within 7 days prior to arrival full 100% deposit is to be paid in order to confirm the booking.
For group bookings a 75% deposit is payable on conformation of your reservation, the remaining 25% is due on arrival. Beds in communal dorms get assigned by @ Rosie's.
In the event of notification of cancellation, the following cancellation fee shall apply on the full booking:
*Please note: on all cancellations a R200 administration fee will be charged, also when within the cancellation term*
Peak Season (Dec - Jan)
60 Day prior to arrival = 100% back
Between 60 - 30 days = 50% back
Less than 30 days prior to arrival or no-show = 0% back, No Refund and you lose your booking automatically
High Season (Nov, Feb - Apr)
30 days prior to arrival = 100% back
Between 30 - 14 days prior to arrival = 50% back
Less than 14 days prior to arrival or no-show = 0% back, No Refund and you lose your booking automatically
Low Season (May - Oct)
30 days prior to arrival = 90% back
7 days prior to arrival = 50% back
Less than 7 days prior to arrival or no-show = 0% back, No Refund and you lose your booking automatically
Please keep in mind:
*Check in time is 2pm (14:00 hrs), after 5 pm (17:00 hrs) only on request and late check in fees may apply.
*If booked by credit card: At CHECK-IN we require the credit card that the booking was made with and a valid ID
*We do not accept Diners Club or American Express.
*Check out time is 11am (11:00 hrs)
*Communal dorms & shared bathroom facilities are mixed.
*Beds in communal dorms get assigned by @ Rosie's.
*The price of your @ Rosie's stay includes a continental breakfast buffet which is served in the kitchen between 08:00 - 10:00 a.m. No exception can be made to these serving times.
*No pets allowed
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling