About Savannah Spur
There are over 237 local Spur steak branches and 28 international ones. Spur offers hearty and satisfying meals with great value for money. The steak ranch is famous for their classic burgers made from AAA-grade beef, served with the crispiest chips and Spur’s own recipe for the tastiest onion rings.
Every branch is lively, vibrant and incredibly family friendly. There is a kiddies menu and a lovely entertainment area for children. The food is generously portioned, extremely tasty and brilliantly priced.
Directions to Savannah SpurFrom the M43:
• Head east on Paul Smit Road toward Atlas Road;
• Turn right onto Atlas Road;
• After 950 m continue onto Van Dyk Road;
• Continue onto Barry Marais Road;
• Turn right onto Kingfisher Avenue;
• Turn left.
Accommodation near Savannah Spur
Savannah Spur Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling