Mugg & Bean Brooklyn
About Mugg & Bean Brooklyn
Mugg & Bean is a relaxed, cosy restaurant and coffee shop that is ideal for a family dinner, business lunch, or a catching up with friends over a delicious cup of coffee. It is renowned for its famous bottomless coffee and giant muffins.
The extensive menu caters for everyone, including vegans and vegetarians. The breakfast menu has everything from a typical South African farm breakfast to New Orleans French Toast and a Designer Omelette. There is a variety of sandwiches to choose from, as well as gourmet burgers, salads and soups.
There is also a large selection of traditional favourties such as lasagne, steak, chops and ribs. The special kids’ menu offers everything from potatoes, to steak to milk and cookies. It is sure to leave the little ones satisfied.
The drinks menu has anything from milkshakes, smoothies, and iced coffee, to espresso, Horlicks and chai.
Directions to Mugg & Bean BrooklynFrom Pretoria North Street:
• Head east on North Street;
• After 230 m, at the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto Van Der Merwe Street;
• After 350 m, turn left onto Soutpansberg Road/M22;
• Travel for 2.0 km, turn right onto Gordon Road;
• Continue for 1.5 km, make a slight right to stay on Gordon Road;
• After 290 m, make a slight left onto Jan Shoba
• Travel for 2.6 km, at the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto Middel Street;
• After 550 m, turn left onto Dey Street;
• After 120 m. Mugg & Bean Brooklyn will be on the left.
Accommodation near Mugg & Bean Brooklyn
Mugg & Bean Brooklyn Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling