About La Campagnola
The décor captures the mood with ornate arched windows, warm earthy tones and colourful murals flanked by a large wine display.
La Campagnola warms the palate with delicious Italian cuisine and an a la carte menu that boasts delightful starters, salads and pastas.
Starter recommendations include the pan-fried calf brains with brandy and cream, and the smoked salmon carpaccio.
Salads and pastas offer substantial choices with an array of vegetarian options such as the penne Campagnola with cashew nuts, mushrooms and ricotta cheese.
Main course specialities include a tender rack of Lamb, veal escalopes with asparagus, and a superb beef fillet, served only upon the whim of what is seasonal.
Dine within the warm surrounds or alfresco on the pleasant terrace wrapped in shrubs and trees, perfect for balmy summers.
La Campagnola satisfies with delightful Italian delicacies that demand many return visits, so booking is essential.
Directions to La CampagnolaFrom Woodmead Sandton;
• Head north on Hillman Street toward Packard Street;
• After 450 m, continue onto Riley Street;
• Travel for 1.5 km, turn right onto Bowling Avenue;
• After 350 m, take the 1st left onto Witkoppen Road;
• After 900 m, turn left onto Rivonia Road
• After 240 m, turn right onto the N1 ramp to Bloemfontein a partial toll road;
• After 600 m, merge onto the N1 Western Bypass toll road;
• Travel for 4.0 km, take exit 95 toward Sandton/R511;
• After 350 m, merge onto William Nicol Drive
• After 2.0 km, make a slight left to stay on William Nicol Drive;
• After 1.0 km, turn left onto Hobart Road;
• After 140 m, La Campagnola will be on the right.
Reviews for La Campagnola1 review Reviews of
1 out of 5 stars
Accommodation near La Campagnola
La Campagnola Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling