About Braza Portuguese Restaurant
This beautifully decorated restaurant captures the heart of the Portuguese culture and tradition. As you walk in you feel right at home in the midst of earthy tones, solid wooden tables and finishes that reminds of the open-hearted, adventurous spirit of the Portuguese people.
The food provides quality and comfort and range from the popular Espatadas to mouth-watering seafood dishes. The bustling, vibey atmosphere just adds to a wonderful dining experience.
Braza is open seven days a week from 11:30 am until late and is an absolute must-try.
Directions to Braza Portuguese RestaurantFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Turn left onto Airport Approach Road;
• Merge onto Settlers Way/N2 via the ramp to Cape Town;
• Take exit 14 for the M7/Vanguard Drive towards Cape Town;
• Turn right onto Vanguard Drive;
• Take exit 13A to merge onto the N1 towards Cape Town;
• Take exit 10 for Sable Road towards Cape Town;
• Turn right onto Sable Road;
• Take the exit on the right towards Century City;
• Keep left at the fork and follow the signs for Century City Drive;
• Take a slight left onto Century City Drive;
• Turn right and then left to stay on Century City Drive;
• You will reach Canal Walk Shopping Centre.
Reviews for Braza Portuguese Restaurant1 review Reviews of
5 out of 5 stars
Accommodation near Braza Portuguese Restaurant
Braza Portuguese Restaurant Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling