About The Greek Sizzler
The Greek Sizzler encompasses traditional Greek atmosphere and cuisine. The restaurant is situated close to the Coca-Cola Dome and the ideal place to meet up before an event. The hands-on approach ensures guests a true Greek experience.
The a la carte menu offers appetisers, salads, seafood, platters, grills and pita and Sizzler specials. Snack on the great meze platters, then experience true kleftiko, better known as stolen Lamb, then end it all off with baklava. Other dishes include mossaka, steaks and chops or souvlakia, seafood including calamari, prawns and fresh fish, and desserts of tiramisu, rizogalo or warm apple pie. Try some Retsina, Ouzo or Metaxa – traditional Greek drinks.
The restaurant has outdoor seating and caters for functions. Set menus can be origanised for parties and events. Trading times are Tuesday to Thursday, from 11:30 am to 10:00 pm, and Friday to Saturday, from 11:30 am to 11:00 pm, and Sundays from 11:00 to 5:00 pm. The Greek Sizzler is closed on Mondays.
Directions to The Greek SizzlerFrom Centurion:
• Head south on Ben Schoeman Freeway;
• Take exit 124-Brakfontein for the N14 towards Krugersdorp;
• Take exit 124 to merge onto the N14 and travel for 28 km;
• Take exit 295 for the R512 towards Lanseria International Airport/Randburg/Brits;
• Turn left onto Malibongwe Drive/R512 and continue to follow Malibongwe Drive;
• After 7.5 km, turn right onto Northumberland Avenue;
• After 2.5 km, turn left onto Olievenhout Avenue and your destination will be on the left.
Accommodation near The Greek Sizzler
The Greek Sizzler Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling