About The Grill Room
The Grill Room is also open to the general public.
The menu has been extended to not only serve meat, but also delicious kingklip with a very special dill sauce, the most succulent chicken schnitzel and finger licking good spare ribs. Prawns are also a favourite of many of the guests. We serve light lunches for the not so hungry and in-a-hurry guests from 12h00 noon.
The meat is sourced from Chalmar Beef where the animals are grain fed. The meat is then aged for at least 21 days. Using our secret basting sauce which was acquired in 1979, the meat is grilled to perfection and served with a starch of choice and either vegetables or salad.
The Grill Room is still famous for serving the best steaks in town.
Directions to The Grill RoomFrom Alberton:
• Head east on the N12 toward exit 404;
• Take the exit onto the N17, a partial toll road;
• Travel for 34.6 km;
• Take exit 157 for the R51/Wit Road towards Springs/Nigel;
• Turn right onto Wit Road/R51;
• Turn left onto Syfer Avenue and your destination will be on the right-hand side.
Accommodation near The Grill Room
The Grill Room Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling