About Cape Town Fish Market V & A Waterfront
Cape Town Fish Market is a bustling, vibrant restaurant offering great dishes, fresh seafood, and delectable Teppanyaki and Sushi.
Aside from traditional seafood, meat and poultry dishes prepared from the freshest ingredients, the restaurant also offers great seafood platters that enhance the ‘social and sharing’ atmosphere. Pick out your sashimi, California rolls, fashion sandwiches and other treats from the conveyer-belt, a trademark of the franchise, or watch the skilled chef prepare Teppanyaki dishes with nothing but a knife, a fork and two metal spatulas.
The restaurant is fully licensed and wine lovers can select from a wide range of South African wines. Cape Town Fish Market is a family restaurant and the atmosphere and menu cater for children.
Fresh crayfish, prawns, oysters, mussels and fish are specially prepared for customers to take home and try their hand at their favourite recipes with the best ingredients.
Clean lines, delicious flavours, chic surroundings and affordable prices all contribute to make Cape Town Fish Market a great choice for young and old.
Directions to Cape Town Fish Market V & A WaterfrontFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Merge onto the N2 /Settlers Way via the ramp to Cape Town;
• Merge onto De Waal Drive;
• Continue onto Nelson Mandela Boulevard;
• Turn right onto Coen Steytler Avenue;
• At the traffic circle, take the third exit onto South Arm Road
• At the next traffic circle, take the first exit onto Fish Quay Road;
• Take a slight left to stay on Fish Quay Road;
• In about 110 m you will enter the V & A Waterfront.
Reviews for Cape Town Fish Market V & A Waterfront1 review Reviews of
5 out of 5 stars