About Salero Restaurant
Salero is a beautiful, Spanish-style restaurant located in the bustling and popular V & A Waterfront. The restaurant serves creative cuisine and offers an equally imaginative menu.
Diners can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner, or just an in between glass of wine accompanied by delicious traditional tapas. All the wines on offer are served by the glass, and the well stocked champagne bar serves local and imported bubbles together with freshly shucked oysters. A wide variety of cocktails are also served.
The wide variety of seafood dishes on the menu all come recommended and the Mediterranean flavours really find a way into your....palate.
The interior is contemporary and cool with just the right amount of romance, and the atmosphere is equally relaxing and elegant.
Salero is open seven days a week from 9 am until 10:30 pm.
Directions to Salero RestaurantFrom the N1 travelling towards Cape Town:
• Keep right at the fork upon entering Cape Town and follow the signs for the Waterfront/Sea Point onto Nelson Mandela Boulevard;
• Turn right onto Coen Steytler Avenue;
• At the traffic circle, take the third exit onto South Arm Road;
• At the traffic circle, take the first exit onto Fish Quay Road;
• Take a slight left to stay on Fish Quay Road;
• In 110 m you will enter the V & A Waterfront.
Accommodation near Salero Restaurant
Salero Restaurant Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling