15 The Shades
About 15 The Shades
About 15 The Shades
15 The Shades provides our guests with a full Premium DStv package (satellite TV), with Wi-Fi connection that is of high-speed as well as air-conditioning. The apartment is serviced daily except on Sundays and Public Holidays. There is an outdoor swimmingl pool, braai (barbeque) areas and garden.This two-bedroom self catering apartment which is located on the first floor, comprises two-bathrooms. It boasts partial sea views and is directly across the road from Umhlanga’s main bathing beach.Nearby attractions are supermarkets, bars and restaurants which are
This 2 bedroom 2 bathroom about is located 200 meters from the beach. There are slight sea views from the apartment.
This 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment is family friendly.
We pledge to implement a high standard of hygiene and cleaning protocols to ensure the safest environment possible for our guests. We adhere to the industry safety protocols set out by the Tourism Business Council of South Africa (TBCSA).
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
1. This is a self-catering apartment.
2. The maximum occupancy of four persons in the unit (4 persons) must not be exceeded under any circumstances. Failure to adhere to this will result in the extra people having to move out with immediate effect, or the booking will be cancelled and no refund given.
3. This is a no smoking apartment and under no circumstances is smoking permitted inside the apartment. You can smoke in the patio.
4. Checkout is at 10:00 am and keys & remotes must be returned. If you request an earlier check-out, this can be arranged.
5. On departure, kindly ensure that all windows are closed, air conditioners and lights are off and all doors are locked.
6. Cleaning Services - Monday to Saturdays– excluding Sundays and Public Holidays. This service is limited to: Making up of beds, cleaning of bathrooms, sweeping all floors and washing dishes.
Linen will be changed every 5th day (provided not on weekends and public holidays) and upon every check-in.
7. Toilet paper, guest amenities and bottled water are provided on arrival.
8. No Pets Allowed
9. The guest shall be held responsible for the locksmith account if keys / remotes are mislaid, damaged or lost.
10. The guest will be held liable for any damages or losses in the apartment. Your breakage deposit will be refunded after your departure once an inventory check is completed and all conditions are met.
11. We regret no refunds on early departure.
12. In the event of a cancellation of a booking the following cancellation policy will apply:
To avoid any misunderstanding, a booking constitutes a binding contract. All guests confirming a booking are advised to take out insurance to cover the full cost of their accommodation in the event of a cancellation. We will seek compensation for any cancelled accommodation that cannot be re-let.
13. The Proprietor shall not be held for personal injury, death or loss/theft/damage to property that may occur during the guest's stay, on or about the Proprietor's premises. The guest/s hereby waive/s and abandon/s any claims of whatsoever nature including but not limited to that for theft, injury, death, loss or damage of whatsoever nature, against the Proprietor, whether arising from the Proprietor's default, negligence or otherwise.
14. The guest agrees to waive all rights to compensation, in respect of injury to persons or loss of or damage to property which may occur whilst on or about the Host’s premises, and agree to indemnify the Hosts/Agents in respect of all claims for personal injury or loss of or damage to property which may occur during their stay on or about the Host’s premises.
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Satellite TV*
- Conference Venues
- Parking on Premises
- 24H. Security
- Air conditioning
- Central location
- Double/Twin rooms
- Iron and board
- House Keeping
- Non smoking rooms
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Pets Not Allowed
- Covid Safety Approved
- No TGCSA Grading
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling