About The Bay 804 by CTHA
This spacious and comfortable two bedroom apartment feels like home! The principal room, the spacious open plan living area and the master bedroom, both open onto two separate balconies. The apartment is on the 8th floor with amazing views.
As you open the front door you immediately see the old vintage 1870 Kensington Station clock to remind you of the wonderful time you are going to have in the apartment. From there, the majority of the apartment – dinning/living area, kitchen – are all contained in one bright, open space. Between the dining area and the kitchen sits a dividing wall/bar that serves as a casual eating surface , the dining table comfortably seats four( yes, there is silverware to feed six too..) The Kitchen is fully equipped complete with an oven, fridge, dishwasher, toaster and a microwave. In the living room area you find a L-Shape couch which you can enjoy watching the sunset from, Flat screen TV with selected DSTV channels.
Main bedroom boasts with an en-suite bathroom, a comfortable queen size bed and plenty of cupboard space, and a separate sliding door which lead to the balcony. Before you make your way to the 2nd bedroom you can peek inside the bathroom and get a glimpse of the shower & bath. The second bedroom with double bed and separate sliding door with own little balcony is a plus point. Towels and bed linen are offered in this self-catering accommodation.
Facilities for disable guest, lift, access controlled complex, on-site facilities include a swimming pool and coin operated laundry as well as a personal lock up garage with remote control. Don’t forget the outside patio table & chairs is there for you to relax, unwind and just to look at the colors of which constantly change, from a fiery sunrise to an unforgettable sunset at dust.
Managed by CTHA
Covid Safety Approved: The property implements enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures. The property is professionally cleaned with disinfectant. Contact-less check-in/check-out is available? The property is kept vacant for a period of 24 hours between guests?
– Check-in time is from 14:00 (2pm) onwards on the day of arrival. All guests are to be met in person to complete check-in process. For check-in outside of office hours on weekdays, and after 18:00 (6pm) during weekends a fee of R300 is payable on arrival before keys can be handed over.
– Check-out time is 10:00 (10am) on the day of departure.... – Check-in time is from 14:00 (2pm) onwards on the day of arrival. All guests are to be met in person to complete check-in process. For check-in outside of office hours on weekdays, and after 18:00 (6pm) during weekends a fee of R300 is payable on arrival before keys can be handed over.
– Check-out time is 10:00 (10am) on the day of departure. Penalty fee of R150 / hour for late check-out (without prior arrangement).
– We will try to accommodate all other arrival and departure times, but these can only be confirmed on the day. If you have any special requests please contact your host on [email protected] or via telephone on +27 (0) 84 774 5508. see more
Stay between 07 Oct 2020 and 19 Dec 2020 and get 20% off.
- 2 night min stay (check-in between 07 Oct 2020 and 19 Dec 2020)
Stay between 28 May 2020 and 19 Dec 2020 and get 27% off.
- 30 night min stay (check-in between 28 May 2020 and 19 Dec 2020)
Reviews for The Bay 804 by CTHA1 guest review Reviews of
4 out of 5 stars
The Bay 804 by CTHA Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling