About Ash Cottage
Ash Cottage is a cosy gem located in Rhodes, Eastern Cape. This small mountainous village is set along the Bell River, rich with wild trout.This cottage has two bedrooms in the downstairs area. The main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and has a double bed. A spiral staircase leads to a loft area with twin beds. The second and loft bedrooms share a bathroom. There is an open-plan living area consisting of a kitchen, a lounge and a dining area. The kitchen is fully fitted featuring a gas stove, a gas fridge and all the necessary utensils. Linen and towels are provided. O
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
No pets or children under 12 years of age.
Please note the following:
• Check in time on the day of arrival from 14h00 onwards. Departure time by 10h00.
• Please advise should your arrival be delayed i.e. arriving after 19h00.
• We will not be held responsible for loss or any damage to your property and would suggest that valuables or fire-arms be handed in at reception for safe-keeping.
• Keys for self-catering venues to be collected from Walkerbouts Inn.
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- Eastern Cape
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling