About Blue Bay B&B
**PLEASE NOTE: during Level 3 of lockdown, we are only able to accept essential workers and business travellers. Please bring all relevant permits/documentation with when checking in.**Blue Bay provides four-star lodging on the beautiful beachfront of Summerstrand, Port Elizabeth. Our guesthouse has 11 impeccable rooms and equipped with furnished tea trays, plasma screen TV’s with 10 DSTV channels and wireless internet access. Breakfast can be enjoyed on the balcony with great sea views; a variety of continental and a selection of hot breakfast. We are close to the air
Training provided to staff to ensure they understand the virus. How it spread ,the symptoms and how long it can survive on the surfaces. The effective use od PPE and what PPE they must use. Social distancing, Guest and staff temperature monitoring.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
1. The 50% deposit is required for all bookings.
2. All reservations cancelled within stipulated days to arrival dates will be subject to a 100% cancellation
penalty. Non-arrivals will be charged for in full. All deposits and payments are non transferable. A change in
dates and or early departures will be treated as a new booking and may be subject to a 100% cancellation
penalty in the event that Blue Bay B&B cannot resell the rooms booked.
3. Should no proof of payment be emailed to Blue Bay B&B by the stipulated date, the Bed and
Breakfast reserves the right to cancel and resell the room without prior notice.
4. Should it be necessary to cancel your accommodation request at any time, only written cancellations will be
accepted, however the penalties as stipulated in 1. still apply.
5. Specific rooms cannot be guaranteed, however the Bed and Breakfast will endeavor, where possible, to
accommodate individual requests.
6. Check-in time is from 14h00 and Checkout time is 10h00.
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- Covid Safety Approved
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling