BotterBossie is a lovely and neat, newly renovated self-catering holiday accommodation for five, found in Laguna Sands, a beautiful area of Langebaan.There are three bedrooms available at BotterBossie: a main en-suite bedroom with a queen-size bed, a second bedroom with a double bed, and a third bedroom with a single bed; the second and third bedrooms share a full bathroom.This open-plan house has a stylish living area with comfortable seating, and a dining area with a wooden dining table and benches. This area leads out onto an inside braai area; there is also a braai
Our cleaning services company has confirmed that they follow the cleaning guidelines set by Fedhasa and as recommended by the Government. We offer self-catering accommodation allowing you to isolate from other people.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Please note that there is an additional refundable breakage deposit of R1,000 applicable per booking. There is no additional cleaning fee applicable.
Langebaan Holiday Homes is a responsible property manager and will do everything possible to:
- add value to our homeowners,
- ensure a pleasant stay for guests, and
- maintain good relationships with neighbours (Holiday Homes are situated in residential areas). Therefore:
- right of admission to properties are reserved, and
- these Terms and Conditions are enforced strictly.
2. Legal responsibility
The person completing and signing the Rental Agreement:
- accepts full responsibility, in his personal capacity, for any losses, breakages or damages of any nature occurring to the Holiday Home, or the content thereof, during their stay.
- agrees to convey these Terms and Conditions to all the members in his group, and
- accepts the responsibility to ensure that all members adhere to the stipulations of these Terms and Conditions.
- accepts that the number of people in Holiday Homes and number of vehicles are limited. Please consult the office of Langebaan Holiday Homes to confirm these details. Extra people and vehicles are not allowed.
Right of admission to all properties is reserved. If any person misbehaves to the judgment of the manager, everyone in the groups has to leave the premises immediately on request of the manager, without a warning. In such an instance payments will not be refunded. The following actions are considered as misbehavior:
-Excessive noise and/or loud music
- any time during the day or night
- If at any time there are more people on the premises than agreed to,
- Any commercial activity, team building, party or disco, 21st birthday party, matric gathering (even after they have completed their final exams), bachelor-, hen parties and any other action judged by the manager as misbehavior.Notes:
- When neighbours can hear the music or noise it is "excessive" or "loud",
- Should a guest be guilty of misbehaviour, to the judgment of the manager, the breakage deposit will not be refunded, even though no warning was issued, and
-Everyone in the group may be requested to leave the premises immediately, even though no warning was issued. If a group is perceived as a risk to the Holiday Home, Langebaan Holiday Homes may decide to refuse entrance to the holiday home even at book-inn stage. In such instances, payments will not be refunded.
All facilities are used at own risk. The owner or manager does not accept any liability or legal responsibility whatsoever for any damage, loss or injuries incurred as a result of utilising the facilities or any other injuries or damages visitors may suffer at this Holiday Home or on the property.
5. Smoking is not allowed in the Holiday Home.
6. Pets are not allowed in the Holiday Home, except by special arrangement for guide dogs for the visually handicapped.
7. No items are to be removed from the house. Towels provided are not to be used on the beach. Guests need to provide their own beach towels.
8. Breakage deposit
The breakage deposit is normally refunded within 15 business days after departure. The following will affect the refund:
- If there are any traces, signs or smells indicating that someone was smoking in the house, the deposit will not be refunded,
- If the manager becomes aware of any act of misbehavior as defined above, the breakage deposit will not be refunded. This also applies to situations where the manager is informed of misbehavior only after the guests have vacated the premises,
- If the windows and/or doors are left open after departure, the breakage deposit will not be refunded.
- If any item is missing, broken or damaged, the replacement value will be subtracted from the deposit. The responsible person should check the contents of the house at arrival against the inventory lists provided and should notify the manager within one hour from arrival should any items be missing or damaged,
- If there are stains on the linen, the linen will be replaced and the costs will be subtracted from the deposit. The following substances are likely to leave stains on linen (this may not be a full and complete list): Blood, mascara, make-up foundation, self-tanning or quick tanning lotion, and suntan oils,
- Any cost incurred to rectify the Holiday Home after the stay will be subtracted from the breakage deposit, e.g. should extra heavy cleaning be required, or if excessive dirty dishes are left.
Note: If the key/breakage deposit is not enough to cover damages or costs, the responsible person in terms of this agreement remains responsible, in his personal capacity, for costs.
9. Cancellation policy:
Cancellation 7 days or less prior to arrival = 100% of accommodation fee
Cancellation 14 days or less prior to arrival = 50% of accommodation fee
Cancellation more than 14 days prior to arrival = 15% of accommodation fee
10. Minimum stays
The following minimum stays are valid:
- Long weekends - Minimum 3 or 4 nights (depending on the length of the weekend)
- December holidays - Minimum 7 nights except if Christmas, as well as New Year, is booked, then the minimum is 10 nights.
11. Arrival & Departure
Arrival time: Between 14h00 and 19h00, and departure time: 10h00 (on Sunday?s departure of 16:00 may be arranged)
Note: When guests are checking in after 19:00 a fee of R250 per half hour, or part thereof, is payable in cash on arrival.
12. Rates and payments
-Rates quoted are discounted for EFT payments. Should any other payment method be used, normal rates apply,
- No additional cleaning fee applies,
- An additional refundable breakage deposit applies per booking,
- In order to guarantee a reservation, payment must be received on or before payment date, if not, bookings will automatically be cancelled, and
- Cheques are not accepted,
- Credit card payments and repayments are only available to international guests.
- Laundry Facilities*
- Satellite TV*
- Parking on Premises
- Non smoking rooms
- Pets Not Allowed
- Covid Safety Approved
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling