About Glen View Cottage
About Glen View Cottage
Situated on the hill above the pristine bay at Glen Gariff, a five-minute stroll away from one of South Africa’s finest beaches, into which flows the tranquil Bulugha Lagoon.Glen View Cottage offers the ideal family seaside getaway, featuring a comfortable Double Bed in the master bedroom with a Double Bed in the second bedroom. Two single beds are also available in the open plan lounge area. The cottage is safe and secure, spacious and well furnished and includes all you need for a self-catering stay. The kitchen is fully equipped and has all the modern conveniences. Meals are available on re
Situated on the hill above the pristine bay at Glen Gariff, a five minute stroll away from one of South Africa’s finest beaches, into which flows the tranquil Bulugha Lagoon. Glen View Cottage offers the ideal family seaside getaway.
We have a few golf places near by. For those interested in Deep Sea Fishing, a boat can be hired with crew (weather permitting).
Tennis racquets, swing ball, and other outside toys for the kids are available. For when the weather is not so nice to play outside, we provide board games and reading material to occupy you.
The unit is sanitized after each rental.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
In order to enhance your enjoyment of this beautiful sea side cottage, it is important for everyone to show consideration for the rights and privacy of others. It is therefore necessary to emphasise the rules listed below;
1. Guests and residents must adhere to a speed limit of 25 km/h.
2. Music and noise must at all times be un-obtrusive and contained within reasonable levels so as not to create a disturbance or nuisance to fellow residents.
3. Glen View Cottage does not permit Pets on the premises or the share block.
4. Guests will be held liable for any breakages/damages caused to the property and are held liable for the repair or replacement costs as per the owner’s discretion.
5. Fireworks are banned at all times.
6. Bookings will only be confirmed on receipt of the deposit, which will not be less than 50% of the total quoted amount.
7. The balance is payable 1 week prior to occupation or on occupation.
8. A cancellation fee of 10% of the outstanding balance of the rental costs after payment of the deposit will be levied if the booking is cancelled between 6 (six) to 4 (four) weeks prior to the occupation date.
9. A cancellation fee of 50% of the outstanding balance of the rental costs, after payment of the deposit will be levied if the booking is cancelled between 4 (four) to 2 (two) weeks prior to the occupation date.
10. A cancellation fee of 100% of the outstanding balance of the rental costs, after payment of the deposit will be levied if the booking is cancelled less than 2 (two) weeks prior to occupation and the occupation date. Partial refunds may apply, in the sole discretion of the owner depending on the ability to re-let for the reserved period.
11. Rental is due for the period reserved and no refunds will be permitted, should departure occur at an earlier date for any reason whatsoever.
12. The maximum number of persons [including children] occupying the unit shall not exceed the number of beds.
13. Check in time is from 14h00 onwards. Please inform us if your arrival is after 20h00.
14. Check out time is before 10h00.
15. Keys are to be left on the table in the premises, please do not lock the door.
16. All windows and doors of the rented premises are to be secured on departure.
17. Please note that you may be required to check the inventory form upon your arrival and your departure, you will be liable for any damaged or missing item/s listed on your accepted and signed inventory form.
- Laundry Facilities*
- Satellite TV*
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- Iron and board
- Non smoking rooms
- Pets Not Allowed
- Covid Safety Approved
- Eastern Cape
- No TGCSA Grading
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling