About Herberg Guesthouse
About Herberg Guesthouse
A visit to Herberg Guesthouse & Coffee Shop will transport you to a world of unparalleled delights. Prepare yourself for an extraordinary journey infused with impeccable service and the hearty embrace of South African hospitality. At our enchanting establishment, you will be captivated by the exquisite air-conditioned rooms nestled within a lush and meticulously manicured garden. Indulge in moments of pure bliss as you bask in the serenity of our poolside oasis, allowing tranquility to wash over you. With our prime location near main access roads and a mere 5 minutes aw
Swimming pool & play area for the kids.
Our property is prepared according to FEDHASA guidelines. Our staff has been trained on Covid preparedness, including PPE, hand hygiene, social distancing and wearing masks and we cleaned our property with all mandatory disinfectant.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Die Herberg Guest House shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
• Check in time is between 14:00 and 18:00. No check in will be made after 22:00. This is necessary to ensure
the security, comfort and well being of other guests and personnel.
• Check out time is before 10:00 to enable the room to be prepared in time for the new arrivals.
• Late checkout/early check in that means that the room can’t be occupied for the following/previous night, will
result in an additional single occupancy accommodation charge.
• The reception desk is open from 07:00 to 16.30 on weekdays on weekends and
public holidays closed unless the Guest request personnel.
• If assistance is required out of office hours, prior arrangements must be made.
• Viewing of rooms is not permitted due to security reasons.
• No rooms are available for viewing when occupied or on weekends or public holidays.
• All guest rooms are serviced daily between 08:00 to 15:00.
• Same day Laundry Services are available between 08:00 and 13:00 on weekdays.
• Next day Laundry Services are available outside the above hours and on weekends and public holidays.
• We do offer Spur vouchers for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
SELF SERVICE FACILITIES, ENTERTAINMENT
• Guests have access to snacks and drinks in their mini bar, on request.
• Payment is required prior to departure.
• No liquor allowed on premises.
• If visitors stay over, the rate will charge accordingly.
• The Guesthouse has WiFi internet service at no extra cost. The guest remains responsible for their own
security when utilizing this service.
• The swimming pool is for use of guests between 09:00 and 17:00 and no children under the age of 12 will be
allowed unsupervised. No towels from the room will be used for swimming.
• Parking is limited to one vehicle per room unless a prior arrangement was made with the Guest House Management.
• The TV remote, air-con remote, and set of keys must be returned to Reception when checking out.
• If you do not return the TV remote, air-con remote, and set of keys, we will deduct it from your
• We accept no responsibility for damage or loss to your vehicle.
• NO SMOKING is permitted indoors, in guest rooms or in enclosed public areas. Guests that smoke in these areas will be fined one nights accommodation. No exception will be made under any circumstances.
• If you want to smoke, just ask reception to show you where we have smoking area.
LOSS AND DAMAGE
• The Guest House will retain personal liability for any loss or damage caused to the property of Die Herberg Guest House (except wear and tear)
• All damage must be reported to Reception immediately.
• The Guest House takes reasonable steps to ensure the safety and security of the Guests and their possessions, although Guests retain the final responsibility for their own safety and security.
• The Guest House can not be held responsible if any of the following events prevents the Guest House from fulfilling its obligation to the Guest;
1. Interruption to the electricity, water and sewage service that is not under the Guest House’s control.
2. Industrial action.
3. Criminal activity.
4. Fire, flooding or any “Act of God”
- Wheelchair Enabled
- Laundry Facilities*
- Satellite TV*
- Swimming Pool
- Vitality Collection
- Credit Card Facilities
- Pet Friendly*
- Restaurant on Premises
- Parking on Premises
- 24H. Security
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast in room
- Double bed
- Double/Twin rooms
- Mini fridge
- Non smoking rooms
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Venda (Tshivenda)
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling