About Idwala View
About Idwala View
This secluded, self-catering luxury getaway offers you the best way to experience amazing African wildlife in the malaria-free Mabalingwe Nature Reserve. With spacious rooms that spill out to an expansive deck where a heated swimming pool, bar and deck await. Accommodates up to 8/10 adults & 4/2 children – perfect for family gatherings & large groups. Spend quality time together, enjoy the sunset views while sipping a sundowner.Included:• Netflix, Showmax, DSTV Premium and DSTVNow• Solar back-up power during power outages• Heated pool• Fast uncapped WI
Guests can choose to hire the game viewing vehicle to do their own safari or they can book a game drive at the Mabalingwe reception.
The Mabalingwe Nature Reserve has a spa in the Ingwe Camp. Guests can make bookings directly with them.
Idwala View is situated on the Mabalingwe Nature Reserve. It is not far from Zebula and Elements Golf Course.
Idwala View is the perfect place for families who want to break away to the bush. Because of wild animals roaming around freely, young children should be supervised.
The sunsets at Idwala View creates a romantic vibe.
Idwala View is prepared according to FEDHASA guidelines. Our staff have been trained on COVID-preparedness, including PPE, hand hygiene, social distancing and wearing masks, and we clean Idwala View with all mandatory disinfectants.
• A REFUNDABLE BREAKAGE DEPOSIT equal to 1 days' rental is also payable and will be refunded within 5 working days after departure if no breakages or damages have been caused as a result of the tenant or his guests' behavior. THIS BREAKAGE DEPOSIT IS PAYABLE DIRECTLY TO THE OWNER AND DOES NOT FORM PART OF THE QUOTATION.
• The Departure Clean Fee of R650.00 forms part of the quotation. This is NOT a daily cleaning service. See ADDED EXTRAS for the price of the daily cleaning service.
• Please note that noise restrictions apply as you are in a nature reserve. Noise travels far in the open areas and guests are asked to keep all noise to a minimum at all times. Music will only be allowed till 9 pm.
• Children are welcome. Young children must be under the supervision of their parents at all times.
• No stag or hen groups.
• No matriculation parties.
• No bachelor parties.
• No pets are allowed under any circumstances.
• Smoking is only allowed in some of the open air areas.
• Parking for all guests is available on site and is free of charge. No more than 4 cars.
• Free Wi-Fi.
• Free Netflix, ShowMax, DSTV and DSTVNow.
• Free heated pool.
• A Camp/Travel Cot and bedding is available on request.
• As the house is situated in a Nature Reserve, all persons using the house will have to sign an indemnity form which will be emailed on receipt of deposit.
• Please note that baboons, monkeys and various other animals roam freely. Keep all doors and windows securely closed and locked when out, not in sight or when checking out. Failure to do so, resulting in the baboons, monkeys or animals gaining access to the house will result in the loss of the whole breakage deposit as well as being charged for any other damage incurred by the baboons. monkeys or animals.
• Load Shedding – Inverter based power back-up for some essentials (water) during load shedding. Gas stove and gas geysers. Solar and emergency lighting.
• A daily cleaning service is available at R320.00 a day.
• A newly converted 11-seater game drive vehicle (purchased Feb 2018) (manual transmission) is available at R950.00 per day. All fuel, flat tyres and call-outs will be for your own account. Driver of the vehicle must be a licensed driver and over the age of 25. The vehicle cannot be taken off the reserve. The vehicle is not allowed on any of the 4x4 routes or difficult routes up the mountains.
• Braai wood is available at R28.00 per bag.
• Firelighters at R28.00 per pack.
• Late Check-Out (after 10 am and as late as 2 pm) – optional at R600.00. (depending on availability)
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV*
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- 220 Volt
- 24H. Check In
- 24H. Security
- Iron and board
- Pets Not Allowed
- Covid Safety Approved
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling