Welcome to SafariNow. Get off your accommodation booking by paying with the voucher code before .

About Mata AtlÂntica Park Hotel

Offering an outdoor pool and indoor pool Mata Atlântica Park Hotel is located in Paranaguá. It features free Wi-Fi access a restaurant and a sports court. On-site parking is free of charge.Guestrooms boast a TV a minibar and cable channels. They are decorated in shades of cream and have clean décor. Featuring a shower each private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and a walk-in shower.Facilities include entertainment staff a shared lounge and a games room. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings including horse riding hiking and billiards.Uberaba Airport can be reached within 18 minutes' drive.Afonso Pena Airport is 62 km away.

  • Type: Hotel
  • Sleeps: 98
  • Check-in: 2:00 PM
    Check-out: 11:00 AM

Facilities

  • Swimming Pool
  • Jacuzzi/Hot-tub
  • Wi-Fi
  • Room Service
  • Parking on Premises
  • 24 Hour Front Desk
  • Air conditioning
  • Bath
  • Business Center
  • Lounge
  • Massage
  • Sauna
  • see more

Important Information

Cancellation Policy:
Cancel before 12 Feb 2019 and pay $597 Cancel between 12 Feb 2019 and 31 Dec 9999 and pay $996 Cancel on or after 27 Feb 2019 and pay $1991
Booking Information:
You will be charged 30% of the total price if you cancel after reservation and a further 20% of the total price if you cancel in the 14 days before...
Cancellation Policy:
Cancel before 12 Feb 2019 and pay $597 Cancel between 12 Feb 2019 and 31 Dec 9999 and pay $996 Cancel on or after 27 Feb 2019 and pay $1991
Booking Information:
You will be charged 30% of the total price if you cancel after reservation and a further 20% of the total price if you cancel in the 14 days before arrival. POLICY_CHILDREN All children are welcome. One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds. One child from 5 to 11 years is charged 50 % of the room stay per night when using existing beds. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room. POLICY_HOTEL_INTERNET WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge. POLICY_HOTEL_PARKING Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed). POLICY_HOTEL_PETS Pets are not allowed. POLICY_PREAUTHORIZE The property reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
see more

Availability and pricing

Please enter dates to receive pricing

Mata AtlÂntica Park Hotel Map

Click to interact with the map
Click to display the map
Mata AtlÂntica Park Hotel is 27.2km from the centre of Pontal Do Parana , the nearest airport 5602.2km (Banjul International Airport).
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling