Palmira is fully-furnished and equipped for your self-catering needs. Palmira is situated in Kleinmond which offers a fascinating variety of flora and fauna. The area is best known for whale watching during the months of July and November, as well as several splendid walking trails.The house comprises three nice sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, a lovely lounge and a dining room. The kitchen is fully equipped and includes a stove, microwave, toaster and all cutlery and crockery. The open living room has a TV, ample seating and a mini bar counter to relax and enjoy a few drinks. There
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
1. In addition to the 50% rental deposit which needs to be paid to SafariNow, a refundable breakage deposit is also required to be paid directly to Palmira of R650.00. This breakage deposit will be refunded back again via EFT to you once the house has been checked after your departure, and everything is found to be in order. This deposit may be paid in advance (we will send you our bank details on request) or together with any outstanding rental monies (if applicable) upon arrival.
2. Rates quoted are per night for up to 8 people (adults & children included), even though the house can sleep more (up to 12 maximum). If you are going to be more than 8 people, please add R85 per additional person per night to the base quotation.
3. Loud music from Hi-Fi's/Car radios is not permitted.
4. Maximum vehicles permitted are 3.
5. Day visitors (if applicable) will be charged at R100 per vehicle.
6. Keys collected/any outstanding monies to be paid at No 7 HH De Kock street, Kleinmond.
7. Keys to be returned to No 7 HH De Kock street, Kleinmond upon departure.
8. Any outstanding monies are to be paid in cash on arrival, cheques/cards not accepted.
- Pet Friendly*
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling