Poccolan Nature Reserve
Qwantani Berg and Bush Resort, which is found on the banks of the Sterkfontein Dam, features 53 luxurious self-catering chalets and event facilities.
We offer guests a stay in luxury three-bedroom chalets (which can accommodate up to six guests), which boast every amenity you could need for a wonderful holiday, and spectacular Dam views.
The chalets also feature two bathrooms, a well-equipped kitchen (including an oven and microwave), a TV with limited DStv channels, a fireplace, and a braai area for those late afternoon braais. The units are serviced on a daily basis (excluding Sundays/public holidays).
While staying at Qwantani, guests can enjoy a delicious meal at Martial Eagle Restaurant, or any of our large range of on-site facilities, including the library, a sparkling swimming pool, outdoor chess, squash, mini-golf, tennis, horse-riding, and various dam-based water sports.
There are also daily boat trips on Emmi, the barge (weather permitting), and we have an excellent entertainment programme to keep the kids entertained for the duration of your stay.
Covid Safety Approved: We pledge to implement a high standard of hygiene and cleaning protocols to ensure the safest environment possible for our guests. We adhere to the industry safety protocols set out by the Tourism Business Council of South Africa (TBCSA).
Number of people occupying the Unit: No more than the number of people stated in the Guest Certificate, may occupy the unit. The guest named in the Guest Certificate will be held responsible to comply with all terms and conditions of the reservation and the Resort Rules.
1. It is the guest's responsibility... Number of people occupying the Unit: No more than the number of people stated in the Guest Certificate, may occupy the unit. The guest named in the Guest Certificate will be held responsible to comply with all terms and conditions of the reservation and the Resort Rules.
1. It is the guest's responsibility to ensure they are aware of the Resort facilities and utility charges as well as breakage and additional fees payable on check in.
2. It is the guest's duty to ensure that any special requirements (e.g: wheelchair friendly units etc.) are made or requested directly with the Resort.
3. Guest Certificates and Identity Books must be presented on check in before occupation will be allowed.
4. All guests are to comply with and observe all rules applicable to the Resort.
5. Check in times indicated on the Guest Certificate should be strictly adhered to as these are set by the Resort.
6. There must not be more than the allowed number of occupants in a unit. These are stipulated by the resort and indicated on your Guest Certificate.
7. Upon arrival, you will be required to hand in a completed and signed Resort Indemnity which will be sent to you with the Guest Certificate.
8. The Resort Indemnity must be handed in on check-in before your keys will be issued. see more
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling