About Sea Breeze Villa
About Sea Breeze Villa
Sea Breeze Villa is a luxury villa tucked away within a secure estate, occupying a sought-after position in Wilderness and the Garden Route.This double-storey beachfront holiday house boasts signature views over the endless blue-flag beach and vast Indian Ocean. Let dolphins and whales entertain you from the comfort of your abode, make use of the sparkling swimming pool on hot summer days; safety net for children, relax with a good book on the sundeck, enjoy a social sunset braai or cuddle up in one of two lounges, each with indoor fireplaces. Accommodation consists of four en-suite bedrooms,
The house is situated on Wilderness Beach with direct access.
Great central location to all top golf courses across the Garden Route
Self-isolation house prepared according to FEDHASA guidelines. Staff trained on Covid preparedness i.e hand hygiene, social distancing, wearing masks. Clean and sanitize before and after each guest stays. Complimentary sanitizer for guest use.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
- This property is cleaned and sanitized before every guest arrival as per the correct cleaning protocols. Complimentary sanitizer is provided at the property for guests use, please bring additional with.
- Max 8 people in 4 bedrooms. Extra double size blow up mattress can be placed in the one lounge at an extra charge, sleeps 1 - 2.
- There is a baby cot which can be set up upon request at no additional charge.
- Linen, bath & beach towels are provided.
- Wifi (uncapped) and full package DStv is included.
- No loud noise or music allowed within the estate. No loud music or noise after 22h00, part of estate please respect neighbors.
- No smoking indoors, please discard of cigarettes in astray provided and not on the patio, gardens or down toilets.
- This house has septic tanks, please don't discard of anything down the toilets or drains that would damage the septic tank.
- R 2000 in cash as breakages deposit upon check-in.
- R 200 in cash upon check-in for late check-in fee if arriving after 18h00.
- A cleaning surcharge will be charged should the tenants not leave the property in reasonable condition for occupation or if check-out happens later than the specified time.
- There is no fence on front garden, you need to keep an eye on your small children for their safety. There is a safety net for the swimming pool which can be put on upon request, prior to your arrival.
- No pets are allowed on the property.
- R 1000 as post-departure cleaning fee before check-in.
- Housekeeping is optional extra, subject to availability upon request.
- The balance of the booking, cleaning fee and breakage deposit is required before check-in.
- This estate is very strict on security – anyone entering the estate needs to have a valid South African ID or if internationals, a valid Passport.
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV*
- Vitality Collection
- Parking on Premises
- Covid Safety Approved
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling