About Tranquility Heights
A truly magnificent one-of-a-kind treasure nestled in the Kogelberg Biosphere mountains just outside of Pringle Bay. This home is fully equipped, modern and totally off the grid; set in the most magnificent surroundings on 21HA of pristine Fynbos for you to explore. The house has a fully equipped kitchen and scullery as well as a kitchenette and allows for fantastic indoor living, on those windy days, as well as wonderful outdoor patio living for those special windless days. This is a 4 bedroomed home which sleeps 8 in total but can also sleep only two very cosily. It is designed in such a wa
We are situated in the UNESCO World Heritage site of the Kogelberg Biosphere in the Brodie Link Nature Reserve, which is part of Cape Nature.We have unique plant species not found anywhere else in the world and the bird and animal life are wonderful.
We overlook Bettys Bay beach and Bay and are a five minute drive from the Pringle Bay Beach
The setting is extremely romantic with wonderful fittings and finishes. A totally secluded and tranquil spot in the most magnificent surroundings, making it an extremely romantic getaway. Featuring a lovely fireplace for those cold winter nights.
Our property is prepared according to FEDHASA guidelines. Our staff have been trained on COVID preparedness including PPE, hand hygiene, social distancing and wearing masks. We clean our property with all mandatory disinfectants.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
* Any additional guests will be charged for at R550.00 per person per night.
* The remaining 50% of your stay is due 30 days prior to the check in date ie: the booking is to be paid in full prior to check in, unless otherwise arranged.
* A R5 000.00 refundable key and breakage deposit will be due on or before check in. This will be refunded via EFT after check out, once the house has been serviced.
* This property is not recommended for crawling babies and toddlers under the age of 6, due to the height off the ground. Younger children will need to be watched and supervised carefully, and are the parents full responsibility at all times.
* Discounts are applicable for stays longer then 10 nights, except in peak periods, please enquire.
* As this is in a UNESCO Heritage Site the surrounding environment needs to be conserved and looked after carefully so we ask that you respect your surrounds. No vegetation to be picked or removed at any time. Please note that this is also part of a nature reserve so you do need to be aware of snakes, scorpions, baboons and other wildlife, treating them with respect and taking the necessary precautions. No feeding or capturing of wildlife is allowed.
* There is a strict no fire policy except in the designated braai and then this has to be carefully monitored and put out thoroughly when you are done.
* You will need your own transport or a hired car to be able to explore the surrounding areas. Access to the property is via a 1km long dirt road that will need to be driven on slowly. I have a Fiat 500 and can get up fine however I do drive slowly and carefully.
* This house is designed for up to 8 guests with an additional lounge/kitchenette, however, we are able to accommodate smaller numbers. We can accommodate as few as two and depending on the size of your group the rooms are adjusted. You will be the only guests on the property at any one time, however depending on how many of you there are, certain sections of the house will be closed off for smaller groups. No matter how big your group, you will have full access to the patio and rest of the property, the number of bedrooms, bathrooms and access to the kitchenette will just be adjusted accordingly. Please enquire if you require any clarification.
* This is a non smoking establishment.
* Rates displayed are on a self-catering basis.
* This is a completely off the grid system which requires careful use of energy. No heating elements can be used, the system runs fully on gas and solar. Avoid using hairdryers, electric blankets etc. It is exceptionally efficient, and you will have plenty of power provided no heating elements are used.
* Additional cleaning during your stay can be arranged at a cost of R400.00 per clean.
* For bookings of more than 7 nights, there will be an additional cleaning fee of R400.00 per 7 nights stayed.
* The booking does not include any linen changes. If a linen change is required or clean towels are requested, during your stay, an additional fee of R550.00 will be charged.
*The house is fully alarmed with clear instructions as to how to use the system. The system is also linked to a security response company.
* You will be required to sign an indemnity before check in.
- Laundry Facilities*
- Indoor Fireplace
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- 24H. Security
- Central location
- Double/Twin rooms
- Express check out
- Non smoking rooms
- Pets Not Allowed
- Covid Safety Approved
- Zulu (isiZulu)
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling