About Villa Tulia
Villa Tulia is surrounded by large coconut trees and located right on the beach in Matemwe. The villa reflects the passion for Africa, built in Zanzibari style, from the exotic wood terrace to the Makuti thatched roof. Inside you’ll find canvases from Mali, carved pieces of furniture from the Congo, and baskets from Kenya. There are three en-suite bedrooms with mosquito nets, a fully equipped kitchen and an open-plan living area. All bedding and towels are provided.Enjoy the flavour of local fruit and vegetables on the large terrace with beautiful ocean
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
We accept PayPal and wire transfers.
30% Pre-payment upon booking, remaining balance of 70% paid 4 weeks prior to arrival date.
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling