About Willow Cottage
Willow Cottage is a private cottage set in a quiet neighborhood, ideal for a relaxing holiday or just an overnight stop over.
The entire cottage will only be occupied by yourself, there are no other people on site with the exception of Jeannette and I the hosts who stay in the main house and do all the cottage cleaning, sanitizing requirements etc. The cottage is therefore fully sanitized with fresh steam pressed linen. You have your own entrance and gate remote to the cottage with under shade net parking in front of the cottage.
We kindly ask if you could supply your own mask.
We look forward to welcoming you and please feel free to reach out to us should you have any queries or questions.
The cottage has its own separate and private entrance and can accommodate up to 3 guests. The comfortable main bedroom contains a queen-size bed, and there is a second room with a single bed for an additional guest. The full bathroom contains a bath and a shower. The cottage contains a microwave, a bar fridge, and tea- and coffee-making facilities. Starter tea, coffee, sugar, and cereal is provided. Outside, there is a table and 2 chairs. Secure undercover parking is provided. Your hosts will be available throughout you stay for any questions or recommendations.
Willow Cottage is centrally situated on the Garden Route, 8 km from George Airport, 10 km from Victoria Bay, 15 km from Herold’s Bay, and approximately 50 km from the towns of Knysna, Mossel Bay and Oudtshoorn.
Covid Safety Approved: We have implemented a number of cleaning and safety measures to protect guests during the COVID-19 pandemic; please see the Important Information section of this listing for full details.
Reservations are accepted on a first come first serve basis.
(1) The cottage can only accommodate one booking for the entire cottage, ether a single guest or a family or friends of three people, The cottage is secluded in that it has it's own private entrance along with secure gated under shade net parking in... Reservations are accepted on a first come first serve basis.
(1) The cottage can only accommodate one booking for the entire cottage, ether a single guest or a family or friends of three people, The cottage is secluded in that it has it's own private entrance along with secure gated under shade net parking in front of the cottage. Therefore isolated.
(2) The only other people on the property are the hosts, Dick and Jeannette, in the main house, who also maintain the cleaning procedures for the cottage.
(3) The cottage is fully sanitized between guest visits including freshly steam pressed laundry in accordance with the corona virus additional safety and sanitation measures.
(4) Sanitizer supplied in the cottage, but kindly request guests provide their own face masks and bath towels.
(5) Guests are requested to complete on arrival a roster pertaining to I.D. particulars, address and contact details. see more
Reviews for Willow Cottage8 guest reviews Reviews of
4.5 out of 5 stars
Willow Cottage Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling