Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Need more information?
Want to Book this Property?
Windsong is a modern home in Yzerfontein, designed to be enjoyed with friends and family (and even a small pet). Its owners are on a long term extended tour of Southern Africa and Australia, so you would have access to all the amenities and comfort of your own home!
The property is a quick walk from the beachfront and various attractions, including the recreational club, caravan park, liquor store, grocery store, cafes, and a micro-brewery.
Accommodating six guests, the house has three bedrooms, two bathrooms (including shower and bath) and a guest toilet. The ground floor is a family-friendly open area consisting of a sitting area/kitchen/cooking area/inside BBQ/dining area (seats eight), which leads out onto a patio with another table seating eight.
The second floor is a large TV/family room with a built-in bar and balcony with a great view. A Weber portable BBQ is available if you want to braai some meat while listening to the rolling waves!
All the comfort goodies are available, including DStv Premium with Showmax, Wi-Fi with unlimited data, a Hi-Fi with surround sound, washing machine, dishwasher, dryer, microwave, armed response alarm, etc.
West Coast at its best!
More About Windsong
- Laundry Facilities*
- Pet Friendly*
- Indoor Fireplace
- Parking on Premises
- Double bed
- Express check out
- Non smoking rooms
Beach: Located close to Yzerfontein main beach.
Terms & Conditions
Bookings & check-in:
• Upon your enquiry for accommodation a quote will be provided to you.
• A 30% deposit is to reserve the establishment, and full payment is required one week prior to occupation (one month for bookings during the Christmas period).
• The person responsible for making the reservations and payment should ensure that anyone else in the party has read these terms and conditions and accept full responsibility and liability thereof.
• It is the guest’s responsibility to report any defect or problem to the host at the time of taking occupancy.
• You are welcome to check in from 15:00 to 18:00 (or later, by arrangement) on the day of arrival and are required to hand in the keys by 10:00 on the day of departure.
• Parking is available on the drive way of the establishmement.
• Only paying guests are allowed on the premises – visiting guest only by arrangement.
• The right of admission is reserved and strictly applied.
Cancellation: see SafariNow policies
Breakage & damages:
• Beds which are slept in above the occupancy as stated by yourselves will be subject to a cleaning charge of R150 per bed.
• Bath towels are supplied but not for use on the beach, guests should provide their own beach towels.
A security deposit of R250 may be charged.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling